• Monday Weather Blog-Ed Echols


    The introduction of clouds and a few upper level disturbances followed by a sharp cold front that will bring strong rain chances to Memphis and the Mid-South.

    We should about a 20 percent chance after midnight. By daylight and into the afternoon that increases to 80 percent of the coverage area. Look for highs in the mid 70s at best Tuesday.

    Upper 60s Wednesday and Thursday and back to the low 70s Friday and Saturday and mainly dry.

    Click here to leave a comment on our Facebook page
    Click here to comment on our Twitter

    Next Up: