Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Chicken
8 oz. Chicken Breast 8 oz
Pinch Salt & Pepper
6 oz. Broccoli
4 oz. Rice
1/4 cup Pepper Jack Cheese
2 oz. Roasted Red Pepper Sliced and Sauteed(A/N for Garnish)
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper, grill until it reaches an internal temperature of 165, approximately 3 ½ minutes on each side.
2. Sautee sliced red bell peppers and set aside for garnish
3. Top chicken with pepper jack cheese on grill, cover to melt cheese.
4. Place rice on the center of plate. Place cooked broccoli at 12 o'clock.
5. Pour roasted red pepper cream sauce from 8 - 3 o'clock.
6. Remove chicken from heat and place over the roasted red pepper cream sauce, lean chicken against rice. Ladle an additional ½ ounce of cream sauce over the center of the chicken.
7. Garnish with sauteed red bell peppers over the center of the chicken breast.
By, Chili's Innovation-Erin Bush, GM-Chili's Millington
© 2016 Cox Media Group.