Memphis Fire Department is investigating after an apartment caught on fire early Monday morning.
- Amber Alert issued for 15-year-old
- Father killed daughters before telling wife to 'live and suffer'
- Dolly Parton says goodbye to her 'Mr. Everything'
- Missing Minnesota child found in woods of Tennessee
MFD was called to the scene shortly after 4:30 a.m.
The building is located on the 1500 block of Arbor View Court.
MFD said the fire was started by grease left cooking on a stove.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.