BYHALIA, Miss. - New details have been released in the home explosion that occurred Friday in Marshall County.
The Mississippi State Fire Marshall was on the scene Monday. Investigators tell FOX13 the explosion was gas related.
The home had gas heaters and it is possible that the pilot lights went out and caused a gas build up which led to the explosions.
The Marshall County Fire Departmtent investigator tells FOX13 there is nothing suspicious about the explosion.
- Man says he was beaten by West Memphis police, plans to take action
- 3 killed, 3 injured in head-on collision
- Florida teacher fired over eyebrow-raising 'How comfortable am I?' assignment
- Memphis man arrested in brutal attack
© 2017 Cox Media Group.