MEMPHIS, TN - Shelby County Schools are beginning pre-k screenings starting Tuesday..
Here's what you need to know:
- Kids must be 4-years-old on or before August 15th.
- Parents must provide immunizations records.
- Priority is given to students the state considers "at-risk."
- Screenings at several locations start tomorrow and continue through the coming weeks.
For more information, visit: http://www.scsk12.org/prek/
- Security guard thrown to ground, held at gunpoint at Waffle House
- Dine-and-dash dater skips bills again
- Woman accused of attacking mother with cheeseburger at McDonald's
- PHOTOS: Amber Alert issued for 15-year-old abducted by teacher
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Shelby County Schools to begin pre-k screenings Tuesday
Shelby County Schools' Summer Learning Academy kicks off
Former SCS student speaks out: "The system failed us all"
‘Auditor' hired by Shelby County Schools won't investigate district employees
Former SCS teacher says her name was used to give out grades months…