Chief Meteorologist Joey Sulipeck and The Severe Weather Center 13 Team of certified meteorologists have helped develop the Mid-South’s most accurate local weather app, The FOX13 Weather App.
- New map layers for the interactive radar
- Place a location pin precisely where you want. Just press and hold the pin and then drag it to the exact location you want.
- A new location switcher in the app header allows you to quickly and easily cycle through all your save locations.
- A new video center gives you quick access to multiple live streams and other timely weather coverage from FOX13's weather team.
- Both tablet and handset apps now have identical features and similar designs to make the app more intuitive for power users.
You’ll receive customized forecasts updated throughout the day by your favorite Severe Weather Center 13 Team of Meteorologists.
You can customize your own radar, easily toggling on and off what warnings you’d like to receive.
Traveling? The FOX13 Weather App covers you no matter “where” you are … it automatically updates to your location!
You can instantly get your 7-Day forecast, and then break down daily forecasts into “hour by hour” forecasts – so you can specifically plan your day.
You can livestream FOX13 News – whenever you like! Watch us live from your phone.
You can watch our very latest weathercast whenever you like!
And you can easily connect with us and keep up with the very latest through our built in Facebook and Twitter feed.
And it’s free!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.