With the new year comes new health insurance deductibles, and many are feeling it when filling prescriptions. Learn why employer prescription plans are your frenemy – and what Mark Cuban is doing in the world of prescription medications. Also in this episode, what constitutes being wealthy? Clark discusses how people perceive and self-assess wealth in the U.S., knowing the difference between reality & headlines, and the role of lifestyle in determining wealth.
- Rx Costs: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Defining Wealth: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Mark Cuban's Cost Plus Drugs Expands To Employers In Quest To Disrupt Big Pharma
- Will Mark Cuban's Prescription Company Really Save You Money?
- Clark.com Prescription Drugs
- How Investors Define 'Wealthy' Might Surprise You – Barron's
- Are You Rich? The Answer May Surprise You
- Fidelity Youth Account – Any Good? – Clark Howard Community
- Fidelity Youth Account
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- Best Homeowners Insurance Companies and Ones To Avoid
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.18.23 Reining In Prescription Drug Costs / Defining Wealth appeared first on Clark Howard.