Tax season is upon us with a better staffed IRS expected this year. Clark has a few reminders before you file. Also in today's show – Clark has always advocated paying off debt. Does that include paying down your mortgage faster? Clark has a formula for determining that, and advice for prioritizing where to put any extra funds you may have.
- Tax Reminders: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Funding Priorities: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Why You Should Start Preparing for Tax Season Now
- What Is an Annuity, and Why Does Clark Think They Stink?
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- What Is a Solo 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- Self employed 401K vs SEP – Investing – Clark Howard Community
- Mortgages Archives – Clark Howard
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.19.23 Tax Season Reminders / Funding Priorities & Your Mortgage appeared first on Clark Howard.