Home prices remain inflated and mortgage rates are the highest in 11 years, making for an extremely difficult spring buying & selling season. Prices vary by metro area and there are places where – even today – it can make sense to buy. And from the labor force – This generation of workers speaks out and tone-deaf corporate bureaucracies would do well to listen. One of the fastest growing retailers in the US is getting hammered on social media for how they treat their workers – A warning for all business owners.
- Housing Dilemma: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Word to Business Owners: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Does Making Your Mortgage Payments Early Have Any Benefit?
- Use These Tips To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
- Homeowner Groups Seek to Stop Investors From Buying Houses to Rent
- Fidelity Rewards Credit Card Review: Invest with 2% Cash Back
- Your rights when dealing with debt collectors
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 04.27.22 Housing Dilemma: To Buy or To Rent / A Social Media Lesson for Business Owners appeared first on Clark Howard.