Clark clears confusion surrounding new loan forgiveness, We're approaching $2 trillion in outstanding student loan debt. Clark talks about how general policy should be surrounding student loans moving forward. Also, Zelle is a monster bank creation causing widespread financial hardship, getting the pushback it deserves. Clark describes how Zelle came about, the increasing problems now, and has a special directive for you no matter where you bank.
- Student Loan Forgiveness: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- A Zelle Assignment: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- NATIONAL TEACHER APPRECIATION DAY
- Best 529 College Savings Plans By State
- Target RedCard Credit Card Review: Earn 5% Back on Purchases
- The #1 thing you need to do if you use PayPal, Venmo or Zelle for payments
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.03.22 Student Loan Forgiveness / Zelle is Dangerous – A Clark Directive appeared first on Clark Howard.