The cost of solar is down 80% from a decade ago – a way to defray energy cost, along with ultra efficient HVAC systems coming soon. Ways to reduce energy consumption now include LED light bulbs, adequate insulation and smart thermostats. Also – lab created diamonds are taking off and for a very beautiful reason.
- Energy Consumption: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Lab Created Diamonds: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- How To Save Money on Utilities
- How To Extend the Lives of These 5 Major Appliances
- Driveway: 5 Things To Know Before You Buy or Sell a Car Online
- 7 Places to Get the Best Deals on Lab-Created Diamonds
- How to Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Best Investment Companies for Investors in 2022
- What Is a Spousal IRA and What Are the Rules?
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards: Top Picks for 2022
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.11.22 SAVE MORE: Reduce Energy Consumption / Diamonds Are Cheaper Forever appeared first on Clark Howard.