Learn how to save for the future when you freelance, work side hustles or own your own business and don't have access to a company retirement plan. AND – Neglecting one simple auto maintenance step can cost you big time. Heed Clark before your road trip this summer.
- Self-Employed Retirement Planning: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Get Roadworthy: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- What Is an HSA Account and How Does It Work?
- What Is a Solo 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- Medical Debt A Major Source Of Consumer Complaints, New Report Shows
- Can a Patient Advocate Help With Your Medical Bills?
- Clark.com Best Places to Buy Tires
- Should You Buy Out Your Leased Car?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.18.22 Self-Employed Retirement Planning / Road Trip Auto Maintenance Tips appeared first on Clark Howard.