Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also, jobs are abundant right now for all but the summer employment outlook has never been better for teens. There are jobs aplenty for decent pay. Plus, an important professional courtesy tip from Clark.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Summer Jobs for Teens: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- AAA IDP International Driving Permit
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Federal Student Aid
- CURRENT – Put your savings to work with 4.00% APY¹
- 6 Best Ways To Send Money Online
- Warning: Never Get Roadside Assistance From Your Insurance Provider
- What Is a Roth 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- Should I Get an Umbrella Insurance Policy?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.20.22 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Summer Jobs Galore for Teens appeared first on Clark Howard.