A perpetual debate: Can money buy happiness? Clark discusses survey findings on the matter and the role of money in personal freedom and happiness. Also, with concerts and events back in full swing, many aiming to get out aren't happy with ticket prices, but understanding how the industry operates can help you save. Hear how bucket system pricing in the concert industry is based on dynamic demand – and what that means to ticket buyers.
- Money & Happiness: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Concert Ticket Pricing : Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Thrift Savings Plan: Home
- Can Credit Repair Companies Really Raise Your Score?
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Have you joined Clark's 'Ditch Your Debt' Facebook group yet?
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Best Investment Companies for Investors in 2022
- Checking monthly statements key defense against credit card hacks
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.26.22 Money & The Happiness Quotient / Concert Ticket Pricing appeared first on Clark Howard.