Yesterday we officially entered a bear market. This is not a total surprise. Clark explains how stock values are measured, how we got here economically with inflation, how this resolves and the best approach for investors. Also, new rates for borrowing for college have been published for this fall. Clark talks about the impact of student loan debt, parental guilt, & the myth of going to the "it" school. Hear Clark's rule for student loan borrowing, and a better way to pursue an education for long term financial security.
- Bear Market Perspective: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Student Loan News : Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Buy U.S. Treasury Bonds: A Conservative Way To Beat Your Savings Account
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- Scammers are offering student loan (un)forgiveness
- A college helping students avoid loan debt
- 9 Ways To Pay for College Without Student Loans
- SoFi Review: One-Stop Shop to Spend, Save, Borrow and Invest
- Use These Tips To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
- Which Documents Should You Keep and for How Long?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 06.14.22 Bear Market Perspective & Strategy / Student Loan News & Your Education appeared first on Clark Howard.