Clark explains what is happening with gas prices at home and abroad, and suggests ways to adapt, including modification of summer travel to offset costs. Meanwhile, airfares are generally 50% higher than last year and around 25% higher than pre-pandemic, but they're starting to soften. The state of the industry and a sweet spot in the market that can help you save, including deep discount airlines.
- Gas Prices: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Airfare Sticker Shock: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- The new Chevrolet Bolt will be the cheapest electric vehicle in the US
- Best Credit Cards for Gas Rewards: Top Picks for 2022
- Gas Mileage Tips – Driving More Efficiently – Fuel Economy
- Travel to Japan during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 06.15.22 TRAVEL: Gas Prices & Airfare Sticker Shock appeared first on Clark Howard.