Do you know when you're being played by sneaky product placement? Products are placed within the content of streamed TV shows and movies, and social media influencers are paid to recommend products. Know this is bought and paid for advertising – an indirect form of commercials. Also – A special warning about moving your retirement money when changing jobs. If you plan on rolling over a 401(k) into an IRA, knowing what Clark has to say about it can save you tens of thousands of dollars over time.
- Ad Awareness: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Retirement Rollover Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- What Is a Reverse Mortgage and How Does It Work?
- Clark's take on reverse mortgages
- How Can a Safe Driving App Save You Money? – USAA
- Betterment vs. Wealthfront: Which Robo-Advisor Is Best for You?
- Best Investment Companies for Investors in 2022
- CNBC: IRA rollovers often come with higher investment fees, Pew finds: Here's how much money that costs retirement savers.
- Clark.com 401(k) Rollover: How To Roll Over a 401(k)
- How to Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Why Clark Howard Thinks Medicare Advantage Plans Stink
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.03.22 Ad Awareness / 401(k) into IRA Rollover – WARNING appeared first on Clark Howard.