After a chaotic summer, the outlook for fall travel looks better on every front. September is your cue to start planning holiday travel this year. Get Clark smart advice on how & when to book, avoiding the 4 most expensive travel days, and whether you need travel insurance. Also, Labor Day signals a good time to update job market trends. Clark discusses "unlimited vacation" & taking time off, as well as great part-time opportunities for retirees – and an employee tactic that is NOT recommended.
- Holiday Travel: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Job Trends: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Why You Need To Book Holiday Travel Now
- What Is Travel Insurance? 7 Things You Need To Know
- How Many Credit Cards Should I Have?
- Clark Howard: Books – Clark Howard
- YouTube: Clark Howard: Save More, Spend Less
- How to Start Saving and Investing with Clark's Best Advice
- ?ClarkDeals – Laptops
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 09.01.22 Act Now for Holiday Travel / Job Market Trends & Work-Life Balance appeared first on Clark Howard.