First an update on the recommendation to buy short term treasuries, including an easy button idea for doing so. And, Clark welcomes special guest, Professor James Choi from Yale University – the behavioral economist behind some striking research around when you should start saving money. He and Clark share ideas on conventional financial advice vs what people actually do – and the gray areas in between.
- U.S. Treasuries- Update: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Professor Choi- Behavioral Economist: Segments 3 & 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Buy U.S. Treasury Bonds: A Conservative Way To Beat Your Savings Account
- If you're with a discount broker, you can buy their own US Treasury Money Market Fund
- Google Voice for Business
- How To Dispute an Error on Your Credit Report and Win
- Free Flood Check® & How To Avoid Flooded Cars
- Watch Out for Flood-Damaged Cars from Hurricane Ian
- What Is an HSA Account and How Does It Work?
- An economist studied popular finance tips. Some might be leading you astray
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 10.24.22 U.S. Treasuries- Update / Meet Yale Professor/Behavioral Economist- JAMES CHOI appeared first on Clark Howard.