This December the shelves are stocked and there are still deals to be had. Clark talks friendly prices in toyland and for clothing, laptops and appliances. Also this episode: Medical providers of all types are promoting instant credit. Clark explains why these credit plans are bad medicine – financially.
- Holiday Deals: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Medical Credit Plans: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Axios: The end of the end of HELOC
- Home – Elliott Report
- How To Reach a Human at Experian, TransUnion or Equifax
- The Best Way To Reach Customer Service at the Major Airlines
- How to Reach a Real Person at AT&T, Xfinity, Cox and More
- CNBC: Frontier Airlines gets rid of telephone customer service.
- How banks and hospitals are cashing in when patients can't pay for health care
- First, see if you can get your medical bill forgiven
- What Is an HSA Account and How Does It Work?
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- What Is Disability Insurance and How Does It Work?
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Introducing Vanguard Cash Deposit
- 10 Year-End Strategies To Cut Your Tax Bill
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 12.06.22 December Deals / Warning: Medical Credit Plans appeared first on Clark Howard.