MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Shelby County Health Department released 12 sites for parents to bring SCS students to make-up lead testing.
The testing is for an student who was absent on testing days or whose parent’s did not sign the consent form.
Shelby County Health Department clinics between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The clinics include:
- Cawthon Public Health Clinic: 1000 Haynes, 38114
- Collierville Public Health Clinic (Tues. & Thurs. only): 167 Washington St., 38017
- Hickory Hill Public Health Clinic: 6590 Kirby Center Cove, 38118
- Immunization Clinic: 814 Jefferson, Rm. 216, 38105
- Millington Public Health Clinic: 8225 Highway 51 North, 38053
- Shelby Crossing Public Health Clinic: 6170 Macon Road, 38133
- Southland Mall Public Health Clinic: 1287 Southland Mall, 38116
You do not need to make an appointment and no health insurance is required.
For more information about lead and lead screening and testing, please visit our website: www.shelbytnhealth.com or call 901-222-9000.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group