GERMANTOWN,Tenn. — Thanks to funding from the US Department of Agriculture, Germantown students can enjoy meals at no cost.
Germantown Municipal School announced that all students will have access to free breakfast and lunch starting Monday, September 14 through December 2020.
What does this mean for GMSD students?
- Students in GMSD have access to free meals.
- This program only applies to students 18 and younger.
- Remote learning students are eligible as well.
- Students will continue to provide their Meal ID#'s.
- Only reimbursable breakfast and lunch meals are at no cost to the student.
The USDA waiver doesn’t apply to items like chips, bottled water and etc.
Feel free to add funds to your child’s meal account if they wish to purchase a la carte items via http://myschoolbucks.com/ .
© 2020 Cox Media Group