- Tonight partly cloudy and muggy with lows into the upper to mid 70s.
- Sunday will be HOT with another heat advisory in effect.
- Highs into the mid-90s with 30% chance of pop up isolated showers.
- Better chances for wide spread rain Monday and Tuesday with more low 90s.
- The heat index stays into the low 100°F this week.
- Hottest stretch of temps so far this year happening this week.
- Stay cool, hydrated and always check the back seat.
- Dry rest of the week with better rain chances by the weekend.
©2021 Cox Media Group