MILLINGTON, Tenn. — Millington Schools have released updates to the second semester that begins Monday.
With the spike in coronavirus cases in Shelby County, Millington Schools will have all students going virtually for the first week back from winter break.
Teachers will send out communication around meeting times and expectations, a release said.
Principals will also send out information relating to the specific school program updates and any pertinent information you may need during this time.
- Students will attend school virtually beginning 1/4/2021 through 1/8/2021.
- Grab and Go Meals will be available for pickup each day.
- All sporting events and extra-curricular events are suspended until further notice.
- Faculty and Staff will report to their buildings beginning Jan. 4 and will practice personal distancing.
Meal Pick-up Information:
Families can pick-up meals for all students at any location below. Students do not need to be present in the car.
- Millington Elementary ― Front Entrance
- EA Harrold Elementary ― Bus lane off of West Union
- Millington High School ― Annex area off of Easley St.
© 2021 Cox Media Group