MID-SOUTH — There are several places people can get tested for COVID-19 in the Mid-South.
Remember that testing for COVID-19 is limited and only being offered to those who are symptomatic, contacts of confirmed cases or who work in the healthcare field.
Patients must meet certain exposure criteria in order to be tested for COVID-19.
If you suspect that you have been exposed to someone who has been confirmed to have COVID-19 and have mild to moderate symptoms, please call your healthcare provider or the COVID-19 hotline: 833-943-1658.
The Shelby County Health Department asks you to not show up to a doctor’s office or healthcare center for COVID-19 testing unless you were instructed to do so by your provider or have an appointment.
Also, do not show up to an emergency department for testing or treatment unless you have called ahead to notify them first.
A list of places currently testing for COVID-19:
- Baptist Health - by appointment only, call 866-941-4785. Testing is being done at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville, Baptist Minor Medical Center-Olive Branch, Pop-Up Testing at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis, and Pop-Up Testing at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto.
- Case Management, Inc. - by appointment only, call 901-821-5880 or email COVID-19TestCMI@cmiofmemphis.org
- Christ Community - by appointment only, Text “Test2020” to 91999. Testing is being done at the Third Street Health Center.
- Church Health Drive-Through Testing - by appointment only, call 901-272-0003
- Memphis Health Center, Inc. - By appointment only, call 901-261-2042
- Tri-State Community Health Center - testing on Fridays from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., call 901-572-1573
- UT Drive-Through Testing @ Tiger Lane - by appointment only, Text “covid” to 901-203-5526
© 2020 Cox Media Group