MID-SOUTH — HAPPY WEEKEND!
- Clouds continue to increase tonight with lows into the 50s.
- Stray shower is possible, but expecting mostly dry conditions tonight
- A cold front will move through Sunday morning.
- High Sunday will be into the low 60s Sunday morning, but 50s by Sunday afternoon.
- Rain is likely in the morning through early afternoon with a 70% chance of rain.
- Cool air settles in for Monday with highs into the upper 50s, but lots of sunshine.
- Thanksgiving is looking dry with highs into the low 60s and partly cloudy.
- Another rain maker moves in Friday with a 40% chance of rain.
- This next system could be with us through the weekend.
© 2020 Cox Media Group