MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Shelby County Schools District is launching Virtual Family Data Nights in November and December.
Family Data Nights is a strategy the district is using to address potential learning loss due to extended school closures in the spring.
They’re designed to help families understand various assessments and support student learning at home.
Family Data Nights will provide the following information:
- Overview of each student assessment
- How to understand student progress
- How to read assessment data reports
- Tips for assisting students at home
- K-2 Criteria for Success for achieving the Third Grade Commitment
For a full schedule of locations, visit the district’s website.
Cox Media Group