MID-SOUTH — HAPPY SUNDAY!
- Clearing skies tonight as cold air rushes in, lows into the 30s.
- Some of us could wake up to a frost on the windshield.
- Mostly sunny Monday but cool with highs into the upper 50s.
- Another cold night Monday with lows into the 30s again.
- We warm up Tuesday to mid-60s and increasing clouds.
- Tuesday night into Wednesday morning thunderstorms are likely.
- Some storms could be strong with a 1/5 risk zone across the Mid-South.
- We will tracking this closely for you. Check back for updates.
- Wednesday is looking dry by the afternoon with highs into the 60s.
- A cold front slides through Wednesday leaving us cooler and dry for Thanksgiving.
- Highs on Turkey day will be into the low to mid-60s.
- More rain is possible Friday into the weekend.
© 2020 Cox Media Group