- Tonight storms are clearing out and temps are falling quickly with breezy conditions.
- Cold front will bring falling from the 70s at 8 pm to the 50s and 40s by 6 am Saturday.
- Jacket weather ahead as things cool off.
- Beautiful fall weekend and chilly with highs into the 60s and 70s.
- Lots of sunshine too with dry and crisp air in place.
- Cold morning with lows into the 40s and 50s until Thursday.
- Mostly dry workweek ahead with highs into the 70s.
- Tracking a chance for rain to return by Thursday of next week.
©2021 Cox Media Group