MID-SOUTH — For some of you, this is your most FAVORITE time of the year.
Whether it is for the fall colors, spooky events or Oktoberfests around the city.
We have made a list of 13 things for you to do this fall season through Halloween!
The Mid-South Maze
- Sept. 17 through Oct. 31, hours vary
- Agricenter on Walnut Grove Road.
- This is the 20th year for The Mid-South Maze where you can twist and turn through the corn in what is supposed to look like the skyline of Memphis and the “New Bridge.”
- For information, visit their website.
Cedar Hill’s Haunted Farm 2021
- Oct. 1 through Oct. 30 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 8 Love Road in Hernando
- An entertaining hayride for families and all ages, with scenes featuring many of your classic Halloween characters.
- For more information on this event, visit their website.
Shadowlands Festival of Fear and Hysteria
- Oct. 1 through Oct. 30 opening at 7 p.m.
- Jones Corn Maze on Singleton Pkwy in Millington
- Bring your friends and enjoy the spooky hauntings during the most terrifying time of the year.
- Visit the event’s website for more information.
Memphis Greek Festival (Mikro (Little) Greek Festival)
- Oct. 8 through Oct. 9, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Come and enjoy Greek food, pastries and live entertainment.
- Visit the event’s page for more information.
- Every Saturday and Sunday in October from 10 am to 5 pm (the last admission into the Zoo is at 5 pm)
- Also takes place in the after-hours
- Those who come to Zootoberfest can purchase a commemorative stein to sip beer from while at the Zoo and you must have a stein to participate in Zootoberfest.
- All steins are available for purchase after you enter the Zoo
- For more information, visit the Zoo’s website.
St. Ann Fall Fest
- Oct. 8 through Saturday, Oct. 16
- St. Ann Catholic Church and School, 6529 Stage Road
- The event includes Italian Dinner, Auction, Golf Tournament, Carnival Rides and Attractions, Vendor Fair, Cornhole Tournament, Bowling Tournament, All-Day Music Festival, Chili Cook-Off, Food Truck Fair, Chalk the Walk, (TICKETED) Live on the Field Concert with Starship featuring Mickey Thomas, with opening band Led Zep’n, and a CAR GIVEAWAY!!
- For more information, visit their website.
- Oct. 15 through 17, 22 through 24 and 28 through 31, 6:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- Memphis Zoo
- Visit the zoo after-hours for candy stations, magic shows and straw mazes.
- For more information, visit their website.
Memphis Brewfest Weekend
- Oct. 16 at 12 through Oct. 17 at 3:30 p.m.
- Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
- Memphis Brewfest is coming back to the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium for the 11th year with lots of the best regional, national, and international breweries back to the Bluff City.
- For more information, visit the event’s Facebook page.
Holiday Market of Memphis
- Oct. 22 through 24, Agricenter International
- Times vary depending on the day
- According to their website, “Holiday Market is making plans once again to fill the Agricenter International of Memphis with more of what you love for the holidays! More food, more gifts, more holiday home decor, and more trendy fashion and accessories to have you ready for all your festive events this fall.”
- Visit their website for more information.
Halloweekend at Graceland Disney Archives Exhibit
- Oct. 30 through Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland
- You can tour inside the Walt Disney Archives exhibit during this Halloweekend celebration and wear a costume to receive a spooky holiday treat bag just for dressing up.
- Visit Graceland’s website for more information.
Halloween Bar Crawl
- Oct. 30 from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Starts at the Atomic Rose Club and Grill and goes to six other locations
- Dress up, drink with friends and you might win some money
- Visit the event’s Facebook page for more information
Halloween Scavenger Haunt
- Oct. 30 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fire Museum of Memphis
- A special Scavenger Haunt for all little Trick o’ Treaters.
- All children of MFD personnel will receive free admission to the museum that day and will be able to participate in the Scavenger Haunt for free, the website said.
- Visit the Fire Museum’s website for more information.
RadioMaze Halloween Extravaganza
- Oct. 30 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lafayette’s Music Room on Madison Ave.
- You can come dressed in your best Halloween costume and party the night away to several “Halloween” themed songs.
If you have an event, send us an email at email@example.com
©2021 Cox Media Group