- Showers and storms continue to course across the FOX13 viewing area this evening
- Cooler temps are slowly seeping in as the cold front passes
- Overnight lows near 55°
- This system will clear out by early tomorrow leaving a much nicer Thursday
- Mostly sunny tomorrow with a high of 72°
- Tracking another round of storms Friday evening into Saturday
- Friday is already showing a 2/5 risk zone ( and this will likely be expanded and possibly upgraded)
- After a rainy/stormy Saturday, much nicer conditions arrive Sunday
- Watch the video above for your Wednesday weathercast.
If you want to share any photos of the storm, upload them below:
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD