MID-SOUTH — Entering a stretch of “much warmer than average” temperatures. Normal for this time of the season is 58° … we’ll reach the low 70′s a bit later this week.
There will be a little cold front/warm front tug-of-war over the next 7 days, but overall the trend will be mild and nice.
Our next chance for rain arrives this weekend and will be widely scattered
- Cold tonight, but above freezing
- Overnight low 42°
- Lots of sunshine tomorrow and a mild high of 66°
- Get the Christmas lights up!
- Nice weather continues all week and warmer numbers take us into Friday
- A cold front will bring showers to your weekend and cool things down closer to normal (briefly)
©2021 Cox Media Group