- Tonight clouds are increasing with lows in the mid-40s.
- Rain moves in late Saturday morning which will be heavy at times.
- Winter Storm Watch goes into effect for the entire FOX13 viewing area in the Mid-South from Saturday 6 p.m. - Sunday 6 p.m.
- Rain will change over to snow as cold air filters in through Saturday night.
- Uncertainty remains high exactly when the transition to snow will happen.
- This transition uncertainty is leading to high uncertainty of snowfall totals.
- Earlier transition means higher snow totals.
- Snow totals will range from a dusting to 8″ across the Mid-South.
- West Tennesse currently has the highest potential for increased snow totals.
- Snow ends early Sunday morning and exits all the Mid-South by lunchtime.
- Travel will be highly impacted with some roads impassable.
- Partly cloudy Sunday afternoon with highs cold into the mid-30s.
- Refreezing and black ice Sunday and Monday nights will create more road issues.
- MLK day is looking warmer with the mid-40s under mostly sunny skies.
©2022 Cox Media Group