• 14-year-old blinded after e-cigarette explodes in his face

    By: HotTopics.tv

    Updated:

    By HotTopics.tv

    NEW YORK – A New York teen is blind in one eye and warning others after he says an e-cigarette exploded in his face.

    Leor Domatov, 14, says he suffered serious and possible permanent injuries to his hands and eyes after the e-cigarette exploded at a kiosk at Kings Plaza mall in Brooklyn.

    An employee at the kiosk "gave it to me to hold and when I was holding it, it exploded in my hands and my face,” Domatov said.

    It is still unclear why Domatov was allowed to test out one of the devices at the kiosk. The teen’s father says he has hired an attorney.

    Read more here.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    14-year-old blinded after e-cigarette explodes in his face

  • Headline Goes Here

    Study: Even mild head injuries increase risk of Parkinson's disease

  • Headline Goes Here

    Broken-heart syndrome: Can you die from a broken heart?

  • Headline Goes Here

    Truckload of cans and bottles meant for fundraiser stolen

  • Headline Goes Here

    5-year-old claims teacher taped mouth, tossed lunch