Police in Oklahoma arrested two Tulsa day care workers Tuesday in connection with a sexual assault investigation.
Tulsa police told KOKI-TV on Tuesday that they arrested Charles Burts Jr. and Malcolm Burts, who are accused of sexually assaulting multiple children over three years. Both men were employees at Tiny Tots Learning Spot near 71st Street and Riverside Drive. It is not yet known if they were still employed at the time of their arrests.
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
- Road rage incident ends in stabbing, deadly shooting outside Walgreens in Mississippi, police say
- Woman accuses man of cheating, opens fire in front of Airbnb, police say
- Colorado toddler dies after falling asleep in car seat
- PHOTOS: Mid-South’s Most Wanted Fugitives
Police said the accusations date back to December 2015, but a child did not come forward until December 2018 – when police launched the investigation.
Reports state that each man is accused of touching several children at the day care inappropriately. Police said the day care is owned by the suspects' parents and is still in operation as their license has not been revoked.
– Visit Fox23.com for the latest on this developing story.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.