A husband returned home Monday and found his wife and her lover who died while having sex in her car in the garage, police said.
The 39-year-old woman and 56-year-old man, who is believed to be her mechanic, apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning when they left the car running and the garage door closed as they had sex, according to WNBC.
- Sherra Wright's attorneys removed from case, say they can longer represent her
- Memphis victim's family says killer is taunting them on social media
- 1 hospitalized after attempted armed robbery in Mississippi
- PHOTOS: Mid-South’s Most Wanted Fugitives
The husband came home around 9 p.m. and found their bodies.
Investigators believe the woman was having sex with her mechanic to pay for car work, according to WNBC. Police believe the incident was an accident.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.