Trick-or-treating this year may not happen as it usually does, but you can still get some sweet deals at restaurants on Halloween.
Below are some deals and freebies on everything from doughnuts to boneless wings to “Booritos.”
(Note: Not every restaurant in a chain may be honoring the deals, so be sure to check with local restaurants to confirm which deals are available before you go.)
- 7-Eleven: Buy a pizza and 7-Eleven will give you one free on Friday and Saturday. Scan your 7Rewards barcode at checkout to take advantage of the deal. Two orders per customer each day is allowed.
- Applebee’s: Get free boneless wings with any purchase of $30 or more on Halloween.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Kids eat free on Halloween when you purchase an adult entrée.
- Burger King: Find “the scariest places on earth” — shuttered locations of their fast-food rivals – then drive within 300 feet of the buildings to claim a coupon for a free Whopper through the Burger King app.
- Chipotle: The “Boorito” is back this year. Check Chipotle on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok through Saturday and you could get a code for a buy-one-get-one-free entrée deal. You can redeem the deal on Halloween.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Any child who visits wearing a costume through Halloween will get a free treat bag. You can also get an At Home Halloween Party Pack of pizza, a dessert, and treat bags that can be carried out or delivered.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Order an adult entrée through Saturday and you can add a kid’s meal for free. If you order online, use the offer code 632.
- Joe’s Crab Shack: Children can get a free kid’s meal if you buy an adult entree.
- Krispy Kreme: Buy a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts and get a second dozen for $1.
- McAlister’s: Get a free kids meal when you purchase an adult entrée. The offer is good through Nov. 1.
- McDonald’s: Order at least $25 of McDonald’s through Uber Eats through Nov. 1, and get free delivery. Or, you can save the gas, and get a $5 meal when you click under the Scary Places tile on the app.
- Papa John’s: Get a Jack-O'-Lantern Pizza for $11 through Halloween.
- Red Lobster: You can get free seafood-stuffed mushrooms with a dine-in or to-go order of more than $40 when you use the code “LOBSTER28.” The deal runs until Nov. 1.
- Smashburger: Children under 12 and in costume can get a free vanilla milkshake with any purchase.
- Steak 'n Shake: Children under the age of 12 who visit a Steak ‘n Shake restaurant in costume on Halloween will get a free kid’s shake of their choice. Flavors they can choose from include vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, chocolate chip cookie dough, M&M’s and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- The Cheesecake Factory: Through Friday, you can get one complimentary slice of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake or Hersey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake with an order of $30 or more placed through DoorDash or thecheesecakefactory.com. Use the promo code “TREAT” before submitting your order.
- Wendy’s: Get a free small Frosty with a purchase on Halloween. Look for more information on Wendy’s Twitter page.
Cox Media Group