Severe weather is heading towards the Mid-South and flooding is already a concern in multiple areas.
Below is a list of the current closures and places to avoid.
Hubbard Road is washed out in one section. Traffic can not make it through in either direction.
- Marshall County:
- Duck Pond Road in Marshall County is currently underwater.
- Ramp to South Lamar from Highway 6 is partially washed out. The road is currently open, however, officials said that could change.
- North Memphis
- Mudslide at Egypt Central near Raleigh Millington
- Tree down at Herring Hill near St. Paul
- Big Creek flooded at Raleigh Millington
- Pleasent Ridge flooded at Raleigh Millington
- Millington Quito Road flooded near West Union
- Stewart Road flooded at Old Brunswick near Wilkinsville
- Shelby County
- Significant flooding over road at intersection of Frayser Boulevard and Warford Street
- Mud Island:
- The 1400 block of E. Island Place to Mud Island Dr. until further notice due to flooding, according to the Memphis police.
- The Greenway is closed
- Fayette County:
- Water covering the road on Hwy 57 between Rossville and Moscow
- Main Street closed in both directions in Rossville
Essary Springs Road is completely flooded
Flooding on Mignon Road in Tipton County
Flooding at intersection of Fayne Road and Lucado Road
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
- Bartlett teen girl found after disappearing while walking her dogs, family says
- Parents outraged after video shows food covered in mold served to Shelby County students
- Memphis man indicted after kidnapping woman, shooting her boyfriend to death, police say
- PHOTOS: Mid-South’s Most Wanted Fugitives
© 2019 Cox Media Group.