- MEMPHIS, Tenn. -
- A few showers are possible this evening, drying out overnight
- Tuesday will almost feel like fall with low humidity and highs in the 80s
- A low rain chance sticks around for Wednesday and Thursday
- A warming trend returns with highs reaching the low 90s by Friday
- Temps above average will be in the forecast through early October
- Watch the video above for the latest on this warming trend
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.