- Southerly winds are keeping temps warmer tonight… We’ll wake up to temps in the lower 40s in the morning.
- You may need a light jacket in the morning, but temps warm to 70° tomorrow afternoon.
- Our next system rolls in Friday afternoon, bringing rain and a few strong to severe thunderstorms possible.
- A portion of the Mid-South currently under a Slight risk for severe weather on Friday.
- Temps remain unseasonably warm for the next few days, but rain chances linger through the start of next week.
- Two toddlers, parents dead in Washington state murder-suicide
- 12-year-old makes out will just in case he dies in school shooting
- Items found near dead newborn twins could help solve case
- PHOTOS: Mid-South's Most Wanted Fugitives
© 2018 Cox Media Group.