- Beautiful weather again this evening across the mid-south
- Low humidity and cool temps overnight and into tomorrow morning
- Friday will be partly cloudy and nice as well – high near 83
- Humidity begins to rise Saturday as high pressure exits to the east coast
- Heat Index Saturday and Sunday will feel in the mid-90’s
- Scattered showers and storms will return late Saturday into Sunday and will linger through next week
- Watch the video above for your Thursday weathercast.
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
- Chaos erupts, multiple agencies assist after shooting involving U.S. Marshals in Frayser
- Police: Tennessee man caught on camera violently hitting French bulldog, throwing it against wall
- 'Black b****es in silver car.' Offensive comment put on customer's receipt at Oxford drive thru
- PHOTOS: Mid-South’s Most Wanted Fugitives
© 2019 Cox Media Group.