RIVERSIDE, California - Monday morning, Sherra Wright-Robinson made a brief court appearance in Riverside County California.
The hearing was supposed to center around sending her back to Memphis to face charges for the 2010 murder of her ex-husband Lorenzen Wright.
Wright-Robinson was seated in a wheelchair during the hearing. Before it began, she could be seen in the hallway moving her legs back and forth.
- Sherra Wright, Billy Turner tried to kill Lorenzen more than once, police say
- Exclusive photo: Lorenzen Wright's ex-wife Sherra arrested
- California neighbors react to Sherra Wright's arrest
- Billy Turner's alleged involvement in Lorenzen Wright's murder
- Sherra Wright's past stories about Lorenzen murder now being questioned
FOX13 asked defense attorney Jeff Zimel, who is not representing Wright-Robinson, for his legal opinion.
"I don't think you can read a lot into this at this time," he said.
Robinson-Wright's public defender wants her to be examined by a medical facility before the judge hears her case. As a result, the extradition hearing was pushed back until Wednesday.
Zimel told FOX13 the fact that she's in a wheelchair should not complicate the extradition process.
FOX13 was in the courtroom. Read updates from Greg Coy below.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.