- It's a chilly morning with highs expected to reach the mid 50s
- Things stay dry and sunny through Sunday with highs in the 60s
- Rain arrives mid-morning on Monday and moves on Monday night
- There could a brief transition to a winter mix on Monday night
- No accum. is expected; wind chills expected in the single digits on Tuesday
- Wind chills will be in the 20s on Tuesday afternoon under sunny skies
- Watch the video above for the latest on this blast of cold arctic air!
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
© 2020 Cox Media Group