Severe storms are moving through the Mid-South, and watches/warnings are expected to be issued throughout the evening.
The Severe Weather Center 13 is tracking the systems and any watches/warnings that are issued.
Scroll to the bottom of the story for a quick forecast over the next 24 hours.
Read below for live updates on the latest watches and warnings in the FOX13 viewing area as they come in:
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
- After 5 PM severe storms are expected for most with rainfall totals at 2-3 inches
- Damaging winds, a few tornadoes and heavy rain are the primary severe weather risks
- Storms should clear out after 1 AM with scattered showers expected through Sunday
- Tomorrow will be a cool one with temperatures staying in the 50s
- Starting next week dry and temperatures in the 60s and 70s
© 2020 Cox Media Group