- Scattered showers are currently moving through parts of the Mid-South, mainly along and north of I-40.
- As we head into the overnight hours, that line of showers will dip a little bit further south.
- Patchy fog is likely after midnight, as the warm front stalls out in our area.
- Temperatures will not change much overnight—with morning temps in the upper 40s.
- Scattered showers and storms are on tap for Monday, with isolated strong to severe thunderstorms possible.
- Flooding is a concern (especially in low lying areas that typically flood) as most areas will pick up an additional 1-3” of rain through Tuesday morning.
Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.
- ‘I don’t believe he shot at police’: Family of man killed by deputies at Memphis hotel speaks out
- Man gunned down at Memphis apartment complex, teen charged with murder
- Local teachers shared 'inappropriate messages' about students in group chat, woman claims
- PHOTOS: Mid-South’s Most Wanted Fugitives
© 2019 Cox Media Group.